Where do I get my Form 1099-K?

Please note: Fansly cannot provide tax advice, please consult a tax professional that is licensed to practice in your area for specific advice. Be sure to report all income to the relevant tax authorities, regardless of whether you receive a Form 1099-K. Fansly does not issue form W2 to its creators.

1099-Ks (not 1099-MISC/NEC) are electronically delivered annually to all creators who earn more than $20,000 in revenue in that respective year. You can read more about form 1099-K, here: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/understanding-your-form-1099-k

Form 1099-K is used by credit card companies and third-party processors to report the payment transactions they process for retailers or other third parties. Form 1099-MISC is generally used to report payments made directly to independent contractors.

If you have not reached the threshold, we recommend tracking and reporting your earnings using a spreadsheet or accounting software. 

If you were above that threshold in 2022 (read: you've received payouts exceeding $20,000 in a calendar year) and have not yet received your 1099-K, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by sending an email to support@fansly.com or via our support request form, so we can get the process started for you.