To publish content of other people, there are 2 methods of verification:
- The other creator can create their own Fansly account and submit a creator application. Once their application is approved, send email@example.com an email containing their Fansly profile page link. You could also tag their Fansly username in each collaborative post.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A signed consent form for the other creator(s),
- An up-close photo of their ID(s), and
- A photo of the other creator(s) holding their ID(s) and the printed-out signed consent form(s).
Please note that if you are requesting to publish content of more than one other person, the above images are required for each person individually (please do not submit them as group photos).
We will respond to your email once these documents have been approved to confirm that you may post content together.
Please note that the Consent to Recording and Publication on Fansly form is linked below for you to download and print.